On April 11, at the Kazan Expo International Exhibition Centre, Russian Venture Forum, which is the meeting venue of Russian and foreign participants of venture industry for 14 years, was officially launched. Over 200 applications from developers for participation in the Venture Forum were submitted and 50 of them were introduced there.
Technopark in the sphere of high technologies IT Park introduced plans and prospects for its development. Residents of the IT-park also introduced their innovations during the Forum:
• DeNet is a secure data storage technology based on spare capacities of personal computers and servers.
• The project of autonomous video analytics allows receiving traffic statistics without transferring video over the Internet. The system can determine an accident and incidents and select a specified type of objects from the stream of cars.
• Interactive Platform products allow you to create, publish and see interactive video content through the Movika online cinema.
• ParkWise is an intelligent platform for drivers that helps to find parking place three times faster and also reduces traffic of big cities by up to 15 per cent.
• Etton - software and hardware complex for logistics of municipal solid waste.
• Switch Sales - CRM-platform in acquiring for retail and banks.